- Bachelor of Fine Arts with distinctions, New York School of Interior Design
Teaching and Research Interest(s)
- Ingrid loves teaching and has taught interior design for over 20 years. In addition to teaching she practices design, specializing in renovations of private offices and residences.
- NCIDQ [National Council for Interior Design Qualification]
- ASID [American Society of Interior Designers
- When I'm not teaching/working, you can find me hiking in the mountains!
Title: Instructor of Interior Design
Department: Department of Applied Design
Email address: Email me