- MFA Furnuiture Design and Woodworking, Rochester Institute of Technology, School for American Craft, Rochester, NY
- BS Industrial Design, University of Bridgeport, Bridgeport, CT
- Product Design
- Furniture Design and Fabrication
- Model Making
- Industry Relations and Sponsored Studios
Professional Affiliations or Organizations:
- The Furniture Society, Board of Trustees, Executive Committee
- American Craft Council
- IDSA Industrial Designer Society of America (past member)
- Structural solutions to furniture design and production that support the aesthetic impact of the design
- 2102 Turchin Center for the Visual Arts, Boone North Carolina, "Father Son Exhibition, Padre eFiglio"
- 2012 Johnson Center for the Arts, Troy Alabama, "Souls Journey: Inside the Creative Process"
- 2010 Okeefe Museum of Fine Art, Biloxi Mississippi, "Tradition/Inovation: American Masterpieces of Southern Craft and Traditional Art"
- 2010 Louisiana Art and Science Museum, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Tradition/Inovation: American Masterpieces of Southern Craft and Traditional Art"
- 2010 Jule Collins Smith Museum of Fine Art, Auburn, Alabama, "Tradition/Inovation: American Masterpieces of Southern Craft and Traditional Art"
- 2009 Red Gallery, Savannah Georgia, " Design Thinking"
- 2009 Sumter County Gallery of Art, Sumter South Carolina, "Tradition/Inovation: American Masterpieces of Southern Craft and Traditional Art"
- 2009 Art Museum of Myrtle Beach, Myrtle bearch South Carolina, Souls Journey: Inside the Creative Process"
- IND 4701 Product Design Studio III
- IND 4811 Professional Practice in Industrial Design
- IND 4711Product Design Studio IV
- IND 3711 Product design Studio II
- IND 4110 Furniture design Studio II
- IND 2201 Design Drawing
- IND 2421 Preliminary Design Studio
- TEC 4900 Internship
Title: Professor of Industrial Design
Department: Department of Applied Design
Email address: Email me
Phone: (828) 262-2464